Join the SUN Co-operative and be part of the solution for a more sustainable future for our community! Members will stay informed and get the first opportunity on local investment opportunities in our various solar projects.
MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
- Understand that the Co-operative’s Vision as a not-for-profit co-operative is to create a more sustainable Greater Sudbury, and its mission is to generate revenue for local community environmental initiatives through the sale of electricity generated from renewable sources
- Understand that loans to and investments in the SUN Co-operative are not mandatory for members.
- Contribute expertise and resources to support the SUN Co-operative’s mission, as you are able, or find appropriate.
- Pay the one-time membership fee, and be sixteen years of age or older.
- At the Annual General Meeting: elect new Board members in accordance with the By-laws; vote on changes to the By-laws; appoint the auditor; review and comment on the annual budget.
Step 1 of 2: Fill out the form below to submit the required member information:
Step 2 of 2: Click the button below to complete your membership sign-up:
OR mail or drop off cash or cheque for $28.25 (including HST), payable to “SUN Co-operative Inc.”, to the address below:
SUN Co-operative Inc.
c/o reThink Green
176 Larch St., Suite 305
Sudbury ON P3E 1C5